NEXBRO WEBSITE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
Nebero Systems Private Limited shall hereinafter be referred as “Nebero”. It shall be presumed that you agree to the following terms & conditions, if you are using this website. However, If you do not agree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to use this website.
1. You must be 18 years or above in age. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. You consent and permit Nebero to use the cookies in accordance Nebero’s privacy & cookies policy.
3. Nebero own the intellectual property rights (IPR) of this website and contents on the website. No one is authorised to use the template of this website or any of its contents unless otherwise permitted by Nebero.
4. The users may browse, view, download & print contents from this website for their personal use in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
5. Unless permitted by the Nebero, no one is allowed to do the follows:
- To Re-publish contents from this website anywhere;
- To sell, lease or sub-license contents from this website;
- To display the contents from the website in public;
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- To edit, modify or alter any contents or designs on the website;
6. The website must not be used in such a manner that it may cause or the act of the user may likely result into damage to the website or its contents or obstructs in any manner the availability or accessibility of the website.
7. The website or its contents must not be used for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
8. The website must not be used to use, copy, save, host, transmit, send, publish or distribute any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software or any other material of such nature.
9. Unless otherwise specifically permitted in writing by Nebero, no one is allowed to perform any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to this website.
10. The website must not be used by anybody to transmit or send any type of unsolicited commercial communications.
11. Without the express written permission of Nebero, nobody is permitted to not use this website for any type of marketing or related activities.
12. Nebero in its sole discretion reserves the right to restrict the access to whole or any part of the website. Further, if Nebero provides you with a user ID and password to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. However, Nebero may disable your user ID and password in its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
13. The words “user content” shall mean any text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You agree and grant to Nebero a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content. Further, you also agree and permit Nebero the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
14. You agree and accept that your user content must not be illegal, against the provisions of the law or unlawful, must not infringe any trademark or copyrights of any party and must not give rise to any legal action whether against you or Nebero or any third party.
15. Nebero reserves the right to edit or delete any contents submitted to this website, or saved on servers of Nebero or hosted or published upon this website.
16. It is hereby declared that Nebero does not undertake the responsibility to monitor the submission of all the content by the users or the publication of such content on this website.
17. Nebero makes no representations or warranties express or implied in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Further, Nebero does not warrant that this website will be constantly available or the information on this website is complete, true and accurate. Nothing on this website means advice of any kind.
18. Nebero shall not be liable under any Statutory Laws, the law of torts or otherwise in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website for any direct loss, any indirect or consequential loss or for any business losses, loss of revenue, revenue or anticipated profits, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss by corruption of information or data. Further, these limitations of liability apply even if Nebero has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
19. You agree by using this website that all the terms & conditions set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. However, If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
20. You agree and accept that you will not bring any claim personally against Nebero’s Directors, officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
21. If any terms & conditions of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under any applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
22. You hereby agree to indemnify Nebero against any losses, damages, costs, expenses, liabilities and any amounts paid by Nebero to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Nebero’s legal advisers incurred or suffered by Nebero arising out of any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
23. Notwithstanding other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Nebero may take such action as it deems fit which may include suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and to launch against you legal prosecution in the Court of law.
24. Nebero may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions shall have prospective effect from the date of publication on the website. Therefore, ensure you are familiar with the latest version of the terms & conditions.
25. Nebero may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Nebero’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without intimating you or obtaining your consent. However, you have no right to not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
26. In accordance with legal doctrine of Severability If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
27. These terms and conditions which may be varied or revised by Nebero from time to time without your consent, constitute the entire agreement between Nebero and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
28. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Law of India and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, India
Nebero is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India as a Private Limited Company.