Over the years, communication has grown in leaps and bounds. We have moved from one level of technological advancement to another as far as communication is concerned. Today, most people are not just content with voice calls. With the availability of video calls, people are gradually but surely shifting to it. Thanks to IP based video calling.
With this IP technology or protocol allows the transmission of voice and now video sessions over the internet. You are already conversant with the traditional landline and mobile phones which use a different technology for transmission. IP telephony has proven to be a much more cheaper option which is why many people are taking advantage of it.
Doing video calls on a regular mobile phone would cost far more than it would cost you to do a IP video call.
To get started, read on to learn a few ways to use video calling to work more efficiently :-
- Cut the cost of your business calls :- Smaller businesses tend to communicate differently than larger entities. Instead of internal meetings, you spend more time reaching out individually to customers, prospects and partners. By switching to IP PBX video calling feature for business, your company can benefit from low-cost calls – including international calls and calls to mobiles. This will allow you to save on the cost of business calls without disturbing on the quality of your service.
- Keep track of your expenditures :- Monitoring your expenses is essential when you’re trying to manage your operating costs – and with this IP video calling for business, keeping track of your call costs is simple.
- Reduce your business travel costs :- Communicating with clients and colleagues, wherever they are in the world, is key to the success of any business. Using IP telephony can help you and your employees cut down on non-essential business travel. A video call is the perfect replacement for a face-to-face meeting – it’s just as personal as a traditional meeting, but you can schedule it into your normal work day at the office, saving you time and money.
- Stay in touch with colleagues :- Making sure everyone involved in a project is kept in the loop means a business can run more efficiently – saving both time and money. And with feature, you can do that with ease.
- Stay in touch with customers :- Customers are the center of any business, small or large – and making sure they can contact you easily and cost-effectively is a must if you want to provide the high level of service that will keep them from going elsewhere.
These are just 5 reasons why Video calling is a real benefit for businesses not just to reduce travel, but to improve the way you communicate on a daily basis. With more productive remote meetings, more face time with your customers and more efficient communications, there is no doubt that the replacement of our traditional phone system with video calling has had huge benefits to the organisations.
Using Nexbro IP PBX provides advanced features like conference calling, video calling, conference bridge & many more. Therefore question arises!
why would a person want to use a Nexbro IP PBX with video calling feature?
- Convenient – call from anywhere you have Internet access
- Free international calls
- Video conference calling allows for multiple participants
- Video offers a more personal experience